hoyas490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerflakes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypto View Post
Yea I was wondering about this myself. I see everywhere it says the incentives are locked in for 60 days but the dealer says even if it takes longer they will still be able to give the older rate if it's better. It seems from October->November->December it seems rates either stay the same or get better so I guess it's not a big deal but yeah... not sure what would actually happen in a scenario where mid-Dec came around and earlier Oct rate was better than Nov/Dec.
Nov was the same as Oct, except no lease-to-lease credit ($500). That would impact my current numbers. I'm really hoping/trusting the dealer would be able to make it happen, though if it came down to it, I'm sure they'd be able to make the numbers work over a few hundred dollars on a 90K car.
Spoke with my finance manager today, and she said Nov was the same except the $500, so to just keep October. Said December should be better, though in my experience they lock with BMWFS for 90 days, and I've heard other dealers tell me if I'm fine with another hard pull on credit they can extend the lock for another 60-90 days if needed for production timing.

But to your point, I doubt they'll jerk you around over $2k or less on a $90k custom build.
Appreciate 0