03-07-2016, 05:03 PM   #3422
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
No sweetheart, they will put two brand new rear tires on. You cant repair that, it has to be replaced and you cant just replace one tire, you have to replace both tires.

What's crazy is, I had my windows down driving at about 40 mph (rural country hwy) and I heard it puncture. It sounded like if you were to pop a balloon How many people can say they've actually heard their tire be punctured by a nail, screw, or bolt? Hardly anyone. You only know you've hit something when you see your TPMS light go off and then stop to inspect. I actually heard it and within 5 seconds my TPMS went off and I could hear the air hissing out like if you were to let air out of a balloon thats how loud it was. I knew I was fucked and I was on a draw bridge at the time that was going up. So I had to stop. No shoulders no where to pull over. Thank you SOS button and thank you God this happened on my way to pick up my daughter and not when I had my child in the car. That would have been a ROUGH two hours waiting for a tow truck if she was with me.
Sweety , thanks for the update ..And your are right about what happend ..and yes some situations really suck !
Saw also ...It was not really cheap , but finally with 2 new rears you're good to hit the road again .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0