View Single Post
      08-11-2020, 01:19 PM   #4
drwoodberry
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlf750 View Post
I don't have pics but my car is I think sapphire black (?) and I went with a black sport grill (no stripes, easy install), front lip spoiler (ebay, perfect fitment), rear CF trunk spoiler and rear lower valence and CF diffuser, all off ebay.
Thanks for the info. If you ever get pics I would like to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTX540i View Post
Here's carbon black with gloss black kidneys (no M stripes). Car came with this, but I replaced them with chrome. Recently switched back since quarantine started to see if I could get used the more aggressive look. Also switched out the front reflectors with body color as well to make it more monochromatic up front.

One pic is in garage where paint looks more black (apologies for add reflections and shadows), and one in the sun at Home Depot where it looks more blue.
Whats your opinion on the black grill with the carbon black? Does it make the grill kind of fade away into the front end? I saw one with body color mirrors that looked sharp and a body color grill...kind of faded away but not bad...almost the all blacked out look. I am wondering if CF is the way to go for some pop on these cars...the cerium (sp) gray is just a little ho hum to me.
Appreciate 0