View Single Post
      08-02-2020, 02:34 PM   #6
trialNerror
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach550 View Post
I don't know about the other portions but whenever mine gets to a complete stop with traffic assist I have to tap the gas pedal for it to get going again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrider01 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach550 View Post
I don't know about the other portions but whenever mine gets to a complete stop with traffic assist I have to tap the gas pedal for it to get going again.
Yes, after being stopped for about 5 seconds, I have to tap the gas to get it going as well. If the car in front starts moving before that timeframe, the car will start moving on its own. I think the system is designed that way. I wish the delay was longer, because more often than not, I have to tap the gas. Another option to get the car moving again is to press the RES button on the steering wheel. I actually find this method more convenient.
My traffic jam is working similar to above but if it comes to a complete stop for more than 2 seconds, it will not automatically move forward. When I took delivery of the car, I hit stop and go traffic on the highway that was stopped for easily more than 10 seconds and the car would move forward automatically. The below video suggests the delay is as high as 30 seconds and I'm definitely not seeing that. Is it adjusted based on the type of roadway?

How do your G30's do at recognizing low curbs in front and rear? Prior to coding it was extremely sensitive. I noticed it especially when reversing into my spot at work. Now it doesn't recognize the curb at all.

I restored every module back to my original backup in Bimmercode. The curb recognition seems to have gotten slightly better but still not recognizing the curb at work. Hope to get this straightened out.

Appreciate 0