05-26-2020, 09:01 PM   #42
stefan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsb007 View Post
That's what I was hopeful for... That new gray color with red seats. Why can't they make that happen? We always get the same 3 interior color options.

It's funny how every refresh people complain about the same thing... grill is hideous, car is too big, the gauges are awful, too much weight, not enough power, engine sucks, etc.

Yet it comes out, and everyone buys it, and BMW has record sales. If it was so hideous then their sales would tank, year after year...
It's funny how someone always points out that someone else always complains. Actually, you know what? I have a theory that the people who love BMWs for the reasons that made them popular in the first place are moving on. The more BMW ditches their heritage, the less you will see those sales grow. I think we're just in a lag and the brand loyalty won't hold them over much longer.

Absolutely hideous. Grille is too big and gross, the headlights look like absolutely everything, and something is just wrong with the bulbous proportions. The 5 series used to look serious, now it looks outlandish. Honestly hope nobody buys this. A Hyundai would cost less and look better.

This just doesn't look like a BMW.
KoenG1428.50