05-19-2020, 09:20 PM   #5
Burniksapwet
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalApex View Post
It's a strange use case. You want to use two different navigation apps set to navigate you to the same place? What would be the use case for this added complexity?

I suspect it was blocked due to the added confusion risk. People tend to blindly follow GPS already (not saying you do) so I could see issues where someone would be confused by competing directions from two different systems then driving off a cliff or something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalApex View Post
It's a strange use case. You want to use two different navigation apps set to navigate you to the same place? What would be the use case for this added complexity?

I suspect it was blocked due to the added confusion risk. People tend to blindly follow GPS already (not saying you do) so I could see issues where someone would be confused by competing directions from two different systems then driving off a cliff or something.
I don't necessarily want both navigation on. I want to hear the notifications of waze. Like camera lights, cops, etc. and you can turn off the waze turn by turn notifications and just have the alerts on.
Appreciate 0