06-04-2015, 07:45 PM   #22
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Random thoughts from the event:

Not a fan of the chrome "hockey stick" trim on the bottom of the car. It's also chrome on the M Sport trim

Also, there is a program in the back seat utilizing the tablet and mounted screens for a "vitality" program. Essentially, it tells you to apply pressure by pushing back on different parts of your body to help relieve stress and relax your muscles on long drives.

The diamond stitching quality is superior. I remember working for MB and being blown away by the diamond stitching in the S65 AMG. I got the same feeling in this new 7.

The Samsung tablet in the back can control the interior lighting, shades, multimedia and HVAC.

On the backside of the front passenger seat, there is a footrest that fold down so the person sitting directly behind can lounge with feet up when nobody is sitting upfront.

The Interactive Key Fob is awesome. Shows stats on the car like fuel range, temperature, location, and many other features. Basically works like an iPhone where you "swipe" to unlock and flip through options.

Foldaway tray table in the back seat that stores away in the center console.

The $20 Peruvian dark chocolate bar they gave out at the end of the event was delicious lol

Nobody even knew there was an i8 that was open for everyone to view outside

That's all I got for now. Will update as I remember more.
Appreciate 0