Links to full reviews:

Autocar
Autoexpress
Automobile
Car and Driver
Drive
Wards Auto
What Car?

Haven't been able to find a thread on this yet so figured I'd make one, but AutoCar drove a G30 530i, 530d xDrive and 540i. They posted their thoughts on the diesel and seem to love it :thump: Mind these are like those pre-release G02 740i first drives so it's nowhere near final spec but still something nice to look forward to! Here's the link and some interesting tidbits:

Quote:
By any standards, this is first-rate steering, endowing the new BMW with great precision, feel and dependability. There’s an underlying calmness to its operation that impressed us greatly during our first drive.
Quote:
There’s a superb feeling of balance and fluidity about the new BMW, too...It is very fleet in its responses while at the same time delivering an engaging exactness to your inputs in rear-wheel drive guise.
Quote:
Together, [xDrive and 4 wheel steering] provide a compelling combination of instant steering response and great traction, making for a deeply impressive car with true sporting handling characteristics.
Quote:
It’s safe to say this is the best-riding 5 Series yet. The new chassis imbues it with a more cosseting and controlled feel over any given road than its predecessor.
Sounds like BMW is onto a winner with this I'm guessing the mods will update this post with more review links