04-06-2020, 07:04 PM   #246
apexit4
Major
Poland
Rep
Drives: 335D M-Sport, X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Probably a ventilator is required in his situation .
Sounds bad my friend !

Side note : Yesterday evening I watched a documentary about "SARS-Cov-2". That's what COVID-19 actually is ...
It has 80% of the SARS genome !

I heard only bad news from the documentary . The global situation looks not good for "ALL"" of us !
Worst case scenario was : The killer virus continues to infect us . If one individual remains with the virus . Everything will start all over again ...
Till a vaccin is found......That works effectively without side effects !
Not good my friend . Not good !
Where were you able to find the documentary? I'm interested in adding it to my watch list.

Its interesting how this virus can be so similar to SARS (i.e. 80% similar) and yet the remaining 20% difference so deadly. From what I read, with SARS its was less dangerous since you had to be exhibiting symptoms of the virus to be considered infectious. With what we have now, you can be infectious several days before showing symptoms. The words "silent death" come mind.....

Hard to believe we might be in lockdown for a year. But for all the doom and gloom, there is a positive side to it in that we've never had this many people working on vaccine. It gives me hope that we'll be able to eventually find a solid solution.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick58879.50