First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 435xi, M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyGuyFL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
Your so lucky that you have other things keeping you occupied. I wish I could say the same.

I'm getting the exact same color!! Can't wait for the Med blue to come in.

Drove by the dealership twice again today, saw 2 trucks but they were all filled with X5's.

My car is scheduled to come in tomorrow, let's see what happens. Looked at bmw website today and shows it's still at port.
Yes, we pretty much have the same car... Med Blue, Ivory White Nappa, 759i's... I'll be drooling over yours long before mine arrives so please post lots of pics, lol.

And, unbelievably.... MyBMW now says... wait for it.... In Transit!!!

You could have picked my jaw off the floor when I saw that just now... Automated phone line still says at port and they don't open til 9 EDT, but you can bet I'll be calling trying to find out what ship....
That's what I'm talking about!!!
I remember the day I saw the update "in transit", my jaw was displaced for few days lol

You will have so much fun tracking your ship once you get that information. It's awesome because it's much different than bmw tracking, your not left guessing or clueless.

My dealership sent me an update on Thursday that my car was at VPC on 5/1/19 and assigned a carrier 5/3/19. The shipment date was 5/4/19 and delivery date was set for today 5/6/19, but I just checked online website and the status still says "at the port". I thought it might just be a delay in update. Since you saw an update on your status, I'm now doubtful about it being a delay. Unless it's possible to have delays on some vehicles and not others.

To many scenarios I can play out in my head, it will never end lol.
Appreciate 1