View Single Post
      11-02-2021, 10:09 AM   #8
I3LaZeN
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyW View Post
Very interested in this product for my car, but ...
  • Is the system active non-stop even when the car is in the parking lot and protects it during any parking events???
  • What is the risk for the car's battery, which in this case may be sucked to zero???
  • What are your impressions after installation and whether the recording quality during the day and night is actually satisfactory and useful in terms of a possible court case or insurance company???

I will be grateful for your honest feedback and reply
Hey,

To answer your questions. I reviewed footage from last night actually and its pretty clear and license plates are still visible within distance of course. I'm happy with the quality in both night and day driving.

Once the car is turned off and all power is off, the camera also turns off. It wouldn't record if someone passes by or hits the vehicle unfortunately as its not getting a constant power source.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with this camera, especially the OEM look of it. I hate having anything hanging from rear view mirrors or any wires so with this, its out of the way and barely comes under the rear view mirror. For the price, I'm good with it.

The footage is really clear. I'm trying to figure out a way to upload without the videos compressing. Whenever I post to IG or send on text or whatsapp, it gets compressed and changes the quality.
Appreciate 0