Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddien123 View Post
Looks great but I really feel like they're shooting themselves in the foot with this headlight to grille thing. The f10 headlights look much more elegant than these. It's like they design a very pretty car and then force the headlights over a few extra inches. This is really the case on the f30 for which I think looks pretty bad but just my opinion.
I agree. That "stretch" is too much for me too. I am just waiting for the next generation.They should follow the M2 headlamp style, it is more classy, elegant and aggressive in the same time; just as it supposed to be.

Also, I do hope that they will stop fooling around with that horrible horizontal line on the hood and will give the car a distinct design by ending the hood where it supposed to end: at the headlights and grille.

And please, don't hurt our intelligence with the "pedestrian protection" crap.

Thank you

PS
It is just me or is dated already? I don't see something that will give me goose bumps and a sense of "want it".
BMW makes cars for the general population now not us. That's why we won't ever see an e39 beauty ever again.
Appreciate 0