audioquest
2nd to None!
Singapore
Rep
Drives: M8 GC, M5 30Jahre, X6 50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry1515 View Post
Bro, your car is really clean, what product do you used? How often do you clean/wash/wax your car?
Very simple Before you receive your car always tell your dealer you want your car as it is. No polish no wax no nothing on it, Not even washing for pre-delivery. Because the dealer always screw your paint work on the clear protective layer of the paint work.

Drive it straight to a professional paint protection shop. I had put 8 layers of clear coat of pain protection over it in the first 2 month. It looks like liquid glass, very very very deep colour. This protection is harder than the paint inself. You will still get micro scratches along the way when you clean it if you are not careful. Make sure your micro fiber cloth is always new and clean. To be frank in 6 months I had never use anything other than 2 pail of water in each wash just to wipe it clean. 1 pail for first wipe second pail final wipe. Just like in singapore 2 pail of water in a bicycle cleaning from car to car in HDB area. I clean my car once a week rain or no rain. It is very easy to clean with those protection layers.

Buff it again every year to remove the clear coat by layers depending how deep your micro scratches is than top it up again what you have buff away. IMO no wax is needed because wax will soften under high temp like Singapore. It will attract dust very easily and it only look good for awhile.

My biggest problem is still the brake dust since I put on the Brembo at least double from the stock brake. What to do bigger brake pad = more dust.
Appreciate 0