View Single Post
      04-01-2021, 07:21 AM   #6
Nadz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30 530d

Thanks CnSky dscabra - good explanation of the science behind it. I understand all of this but I have not had this issue on any of my previous cars and still live in the same location with similar weather patterns.

I am in Scotland so although it rains (a lot)and the temperature can be quite low. However, there is no pattern to it at all. I can leave it overnight (temps 0-5 Celsius) and nothing is there in the morning. However, yesterday the temp was about 10 and I had driven the car for 20 mins and parked up for 40 mins. When I came back to it the condensation was there.

I think that there has to be something in the air con not working right. there is no way with just me in the car, for a 20 minute drive can generate that level of warm air (I can certainly produce hot air though says the Mrs).

If I had the same issue on previous cars I could understand that it is the environment and my driving style. But I have not and my Wife's Mazda is driven the same amoun tof time and parked in a similar space, yet has no issues.

I have it booked in with the dealer next week so will see if they can diagnose anything.
Appreciate 0