BimmerGuyFL78
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW G30 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 PET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine535Msport View Post
WTF planet are you living on? Mercedes outselling BMW and Audi combined together? Get the fuck out of here with your incorrect stats. You sound like a total idiot saying such things when there are those of of us who know that's not accurate. Your comment on here is pathetic and you're clearly ignorant and don't know WTF you're talking about spewing that bullshit talk.
Learn to read or go back to school with that kind of language and reading skills. The comment describes that S Class outsells, not Mercedes as a whole. S Class is the marque or specific model of the car, not a car company, hope that explains? And it doesn't matter which company sells most cars anyway because the sales figures contains every car sold including entry level cheap vehicles. A car company which sells most cars every year doesn't mean it is the best. Otherwise, manufacturers like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bentley, McLaren, Porsche will be in deep sh!t.
Again, maybe you should go back and READ the sales figures. And no need to go back to school. I know exactly what I read. Dumbass.