Rep
Drives: Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by goj
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShafro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultamte View Post
Car looks great...Except that "little M badge" on the side of the car - looks so out of place and like a tacky add on.

I agree the hood line looks much better now that it is more integrated with grills/front of the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisNich117 View Post
Looks great! Now take all the phony M nonsense off the car and stop diluting the M division to scrape a few more bucks off the ignorant consumer.
THANK YOU! I seriously thought I was the only one that was going to comment about this....

I swear to god, BMW M division is now officially worthless. They've milked the brand for far too long during these last 5 years. From the M2353894i to all the extra M badging on the most basic models.

Seriously, WTF is this bullshit?!

This is the kind of shit kids buy off of eBay to put onto their broken E46 328i's. BMW now makes factory poser cars. In 10-20 years when kids pick up used G30's off Craigslist, they won't need to put M vinyls and badges on them.

Sorry, I had to vent. /rant

Interior looks nice, not a fan of kidney grilles becoming bigger than the headlights with each generation.
The US market has not been getting the small M logos. Probably won't again. No more M on the wheels which is good

Is it really that big of a deal. What is a big deal is how the car drives. You don't buy badging. You buy a car
if this is true that you don't buy badging but buy the car than why put the M badge when it clearly isn't an M car.
Appreciate 0