View Single Post
      12-09-2016, 11:26 AM   #80
ZilberGrau ZHP
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435GC MGray, 330 ZHP (Wifes),

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki021 View Post
Audi Virtual Cockpit is the most useless peace of equipment on the market.
If you have a great HUD (as in BMW), why would you ever look at the virtual cockpit?

What is wrong with BMW seats, they are not comfy? Sorry but they are way better than what you get in S6.
I guess but I can tell you this that the BMW MMI interface while OK leaves a LOT to be desired and sometimes to me is actually not safe as you have to do way more scrolling, bumping and pushing just to play specific music than you should. There are so many steps that you can take out to make a decent system better. And the NAV is nowhere near as accurate or nice as Google maps or even Apple maps thats on our phones. And if they direct your right hand to the scroll wheel to maneuver everything why not a redundant dedicated volume button down there like Audi has? It only makes perfect sense. And have you driven an Audi with the Virtual cockpit for any length of time (I have for about 90 minutes only) I was impressed and the nav was very high res accurate and easy to read with turn by turn built in. My 435GC has heads up - I like it until I have my sunglasses on and the polarization takes away the HUD
Appreciate 0