View Single Post
      01-17-2017, 05:26 AM   #148
jedpause
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport '21

I see lots of common sense and lot's of aggression on this thread, interesting... let's accept that everything is an opinion based on perception with an element of decision based on fact.

I had the option of the new E class or G30 to get now. I chose the G30 due to my own preference (remember we are human so brand, quality, image, experience are very strong factors)

I have been in a new E class (Taxi in Germany) in the back seat... when opening the door lever my hand inadvertently touched (lightly) the small speaker grill & it literally caved in and the speaker disappeared down the door interior... for me that was a shock, but put me off the MB. (i.e. A single experience confirmed my initial choice)

Moreover I think the front and back of the MB looks like a taxi (sorry, I live by Heathrow and see these each day)... I don't want that personally. Definitely the MB is more comfortable than a BMW F10 in the back

The fact is I have driven neither the new E or the G30... but I have an F10 and prefer BMW, that's me.... it does not mean BMW is better necessarily.. that's my point
Appreciate 0