View Single Post
      11-21-2019, 01:34 PM   #27
rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthen0thing View Post
My cat was back from surgery, I had him in my lap, in my G37 and he urinated in my lap because of the Anesthesia.
I replaced the drivers seat along with the whole carpet under the interior of the car.
Here's a cat story that's even worse...

Rufus MDK (the Murder Death Kitty because he's such a hunter) apparently got into a fight with a coyote or fox. His eye was completely swollen shut and we thought he had lost it.

My wife couldn't find the carrier, so she threw him into the car and took off for our vet, 25 miles away. For some reason, she took my car... maybe hers was low on gas.

A few hours later, I got a call that said the cat was in surgery and would be okay... and she was at the detail shop.

Rufus had gotten into the back, and pooped and peed all over the rear seat and back deck. My wife said she had to stick her head out the window on the freeway or she would have thrown up.

After dropping him off at the vet, she went directly to the detail shop. "Otherwise, you would have to throw away your car."

The shop did an amazing job, even promising to re-do it if the smell came back. It never did... and I drove the car for another year until the lease ended without a whiff of the nasty cat stuff.

My wife is almost as much of a badass as the cat to deal with the situation so quickly (and not just set fire to the car).

Here's Rufus with a cone of shame and a drain in the abscess.

Appreciate 3