View Single Post
      11-02-2006, 03:30 AM   #1
domino
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 350Z Anniversary

Looking for 335i Cab info

Hi guys

Just joined up, recommended by my mate Abyss.

Im looking for info on the 335i convertibles. I was all set to buy a new M3 convertible, but then saw pics of the E93 cab and just fell in love with the modern fresh styling - the E46 does look quite old in comparison. Plus the metal roof is a huge plus for body rigidity - none of my cars remain stock for long

From what i read, BMW are quoting a March arrival. But is that just a March unveiling at the Melb motor show, or first deliveries in March

Im leaning towards an individual build, only because i want the same white nappa leather that are in the current runout 330Ci High Line convertibles, black timber and the shadowline

Also, has anyone here started modding their 335s? There seems to be alot of buzz over ECU tuning in the states. What id be interested in first is an LSD - i still cant believe BMW released the twin turbo as a single spinner

Also anyone know if the 19" CSL wheels will fit on the E92/E93?

I plan to head out to BM for a test drive of a 335 coupe this weekend. I like my cars with a bit of rawness, im hoping the drive isnt too German clinical and dare i say it - boring. Fingers crossed
Appreciate 0