View Single Post
      11-02-2006, 04:49 AM   #3
domino
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 350Z Anniversary

thanks for the info

150K is a bit steep, that'll push it above 160 on road

i do like the thought of 400Nm just off idle, and with a 6speed auto, it will be hella quick off the line. But what i will miss is power oversteer and snapping the rear end out bw gears......that is until someone does an aftermarket LSD for the 335

boring is a relative term. I have a 328i coupe, 5 speed auto, as a daily slapper, and find that not sporty at all, even though at the time that platform was considered a sports sedan/coupe. Im not expecting the same pure sports car feel as i have in the Z - the low seating position, high doors, wrap around dash, short throw box, etc - because i know the BMW wasnt designed that way. But what im hoping for is a bit of a raw edge. The 330ci imo feels too clinical, which is why i was looking at the M3 in the E46. I guess i just dont want it over refined

re the CSL rims, any reason why you dont go for the genuine wheels? are they not available through the dealers?

i was going to order 20" Volk TE37s for the M3, dont think theyd suit the E93 though. Rays make shit hot wheels

Last edited by domino; 11-02-2006 at 05:53 AM..
Appreciate 0