View Single Post
      11-04-2006, 01:01 AM   #8
domino
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 350Z Anniversary

guys i went and drove a 6 speed auto 335i coupe and really liked the car.

the stock exhaust note had a bit of a gruff raw feel, loved that. Will sound awesome with an intake. Was a little dissapointed i couldnt hear any turbo sounds - im sure i can fix that though with an external wastegate

loved the power delivery, soooo much torque. It got off the line so quick, impressive. I drove it back to back against an E46 M3 SMG and didnt think the M3 was that good. The 335i had way more torque, and just felt faster overall. The M3 for me was far too peaky, even my Z feels quicker down low - albeit not stock and a bigger engine

ill be happy with a 335i as my next project car. So i put a deposit down for a build allocation and now await more info on available colors and spec to lock in a delivery date

will def go black exterior. Dealer mentioned there will most likely be a min 6 months wait for Individual build cars - that is after the March debut. Im hoping BMW release some fresh interior colors just as they did with the coupe vs sedan

in the meantime ill keep an eye on what aftermarket parts become available for the 335i coupes
Appreciate 0