View Single Post
      12-18-2006, 08:02 AM   #9
domino
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 350Z Anniversary

just an update for anyone looking for convertible info

got a call from the dealer, i gotta jump on this and get my spec sussed within the next week to make the Jan 01 build date - for March delivery

got a few decisions to make, like whether to go the sports suspension or just use the cash to buy coilovers instead. Its only a $600 upgrade for 15mm drop - im thinking it may look low enough i dont need to spend 3K on coilovers

color wise im going solid black with jade grey and piano black trim. But ive only seen internet pics of jade grey which looks like a nice bright light grey. Yet some people comment it has green shades which i cant see in the pics. I really have to see it in the flesh asap, might cruise to some dealers tomorrow

a bit dissapointed the shadowline isnt available, but i can have my bodyshop do that later - along with painting the lower bumper plastic mesh intakes which BMW strangely paint silver

options wise, just the pro logic 7 hi-fi and steeringwheel paddles. Thought about the comfort access but its a bit pointless on the convert. I like how you can open the roof on the keyfob as you're approaching the car. So id have the keyfob on me all the time anyway
Appreciate 0