View Single Post
      05-15-2018, 04:04 PM   #1
Ross W
Private
Rep
Drives: M2

TTFS Tuning Remaps (UK)

Hello UK Guys.
Ive been working with Tuningtech FS in the USA for some time now with an upgrade path for my own car (See few other posts on here).

If anyone wants a great remap for their car we are able to offer custom remaps via myself & TTFS.

A good remap really does wake these cars up, and gives it that extra bit of power the car is lacking from stock.

I tried a few options before I started working with TTFS, and can honestly say his work is top notch & safe!

We are currently heading for stage 2 N55 with over 500bhp, but have plenty of experience with these up to stage 1.5 ~460hp level and everything in between.
Tuning is done via OBD now, so no need to remove the DME, & can easily be flashed back to stock your self if required (some kit is needed to do this but very straight forward)

Custom remaps incorporate many of the stock M4 GTS features & we can also remove the hard cold start functions, program driving mode flap function, for example if you have a straight through exhaust but need the car to pass a UK static noise test, race fuels, E85 blends etc.
Full logging analysis of each and every job via Bosch tools.
We can also offer great deals on Remus & Milltek exhaust systems.

Im not on here much, but can be reached via email to ross@rosssport.com

Last edited by Ross W; 05-15-2018 at 04:26 PM..
Appreciate 0