View Single Post
      08-24-2019, 08:34 AM   #1
ElonM
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3 6MT

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Pulled the trigger...agonizing over color!

Decided to move forward on an F90 Comp. Unfortunately none of the color choices blow me away. I have previously owned a silver grey metallic E46 M3 over Imola Red. Loved that interior color! I currently have an F80 in mineral grey metallic over sahkir orange.

At this point I feel like I am done with grey. Given that the two blue colors are off the table (not a fan of either), I placed my order for Azurite over Full Aragon with greyline trim. After reading about how hard the color is to maintain (I live on a dirt road), I am having second thoughts. I don’t want to do a full individual color as I want to get the car before winter sets in (Minnesota).

I am torn between the following:

Azurite as previously mentioned.

SG over Tartufo with plum trim - Saw a pic on the forum and thought that interior combo looked amazing. Feels like SG is too similar to my current MG F80 however.

Bluestone over ? - Not sure what the best combo is with Bluestone. Leaning toward Aragon with silver.

Donington over Tartufo - Would love to get plum trim, but not sure it goes well with DG. I am also not sure I like DG all that much. The dealer has an X3M in DG that I plan to check out so I can get a feel for the color.

Needless to say, I am at the point now where all these combos are looping through my head like a broken record.

Thoughts from the group would me much appreciated.

Thanks,

David
Appreciate 0