CLABRO
THUNDER UP!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M Sport G30

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Ten View Post
I have been using Bimmercode recently for a couple of things but I have to say their description of things leaves a bit to be desired from a clarity standpoint. If I want to turn off the Driver side seat belt warning, should "active" or Not active" be checked? I would not want to do this if they simply delayed the onset of the chime about five seconds. The chime starts ringing immediately when I turn the car on but I normally get in, start the car and then put my belt on. An annoyance. Also, any idea why my 2019 540xi does not show the Integrated Chassis Management module which contains the ability to set the default for cruise control distance? Thanks, Bob
I agree. It could be more clear what each option does. Overall though, I think for ~$30 it is well worth it. The fact that we can code our cars with our phone using an app from the App Store is incredible. It would be nice if there was more detail or clarity regarding certain coding options though.

A forum on their website dedicated to coding with BimmerCode would be beneficial. They could even have it separated by different chassis like they do in the app. I know they have a FAQ section and how to videos, but it would be nice to see more resources. Not to mention, they would probably get a lot less customer emails and phone calls regarding questions if other members in the community could help them out in the forum first.

Also, my 530i doesn't show an Integrated Chassis Management section either. Here's a screenshot of all of the sections mine shows:
Attached Images

G30 l Alpine White l M Sport Package l Executive Tier l Icon Adaptive Full LED Headlights l Mocha Nappa Leather l Multi-Contour Seats l Drivers Assistance Package l Drivers Assistance Plus Package l Dynamic Handling Package l Parking Assistance Package l Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System l M Sport Brakes l Apple Carplay
Appreciate 0