10-17-2020, 10:42 AM   #10
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccelerateT View Post
Hello,

I'm trying to repeat these steps for my 2020 G01 X3 m40i using BimmerCode. I had a few questions:
1. For LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_OUTPUT_CHANNEL_DATA and LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_OUTPUT_CHANNEL_INDEX, the G01_ECE_code is available but when I check it, it also forces G08_CHINA_code to be checked. Is this fine?
2. For LIC_NIVEAU_OVERRIDE_DATA0, I do not have UNK_PARAM_1, but a bunch of other UNK_PARAM options with various numbers. What do they mean and has anyone found the correct one to select for the G01 X3?
3. For LIC_NIVEAU_OVERRIDE_INDEX, same as above. It's supposed to be UNK_PARAM_3 but I don't have that option.
4. Finally, for LIC_VERSION_DATA_0_23_1, I have the UNK_PARAM_5 option, but when checked, it forces UNK_PARAM_26 and UNK_PARAM_38 to be checked as well. Is this fine?

The other steps I was able to follow exactly. Anyone in the EU with codes for the above? I have the US spec foglights but did test this and it does have both rear fog lights.

Thanks
The codes will be different for the G01, which I had posted on the X3 forum since I had an M40i before I got my 530e and found the coding while I had the X3

For the X3, they should be:
NSL_Verbaut: Change this to "Verbaut"
LCE_BEL_LIN_VAR: Change to match your existing switch, plus "NSL". For example, mine was "28_BEL_PL_FLC_NSW", so I changed it to "34_BEL_PL_FLC_NSW_NSL". This keeps the incorrect light switch variant error from showing up in ISTA.
LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_OUTPUT_CHANNEL_DATA: Change this to "UNK_PARAM_2"
LIC_LOG_LAMP_2_OUTPUT_CHANNEL_INDEX: Change this to "UNK_PARAM_2"
LIC_NIVEAU_OVERRIDE_DATA_0: Change this to "G01_ECE_code2"
LIC_NIVEAU_OVERRIDE_INDEX: Change this to "G01_ECE_code2"
LIC_VERSION_DATA: Change this to "UNK_PARAM_11"
Appreciate 0