United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive - M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3LaZeN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug85 View Post
Christmas has come early - well for the car atleast

I told myself that I'll take it easy for a while but here we are with 2 more changes coming to the car soon. Hard to say no to a bit of BF discount!

Maxton Rear Side Splitters in Gloss Black. I opted to go for the F90 ones - comparing them to the G30 ones, the F90 ones were a bit a flatter having a lower profile. I think these will finish off the side of the car nicely and go well with the existing side ext's.

I also purchased an MST intake. I was debating this one for a while but with 15% off I thought why not. I have heard a 540i with this on and sounds so much better then the stock intake. I intially looked at the BMS and Arma Speed ones but I heard alot of positive comments from people having MST on their F series cars. I heard earlier this year they were releasing one for the G series cars - this made up my mind on which one to get and it would be best to wait!

Looking forward to getting these bits on as soon as it stops raining and the weather is bearable to be outside for more then 5 mins!
I've been watching these Maxton rear sides since it was on pre-order lol.
How were you able to see the difference between the F90 and the G30? They look pretty identical lol.
Hey bro,

In the picture, the top ones are the F90 and the bottom are the G30. On the F90 one the front bit is higher then the rear section, where as on the G30 ones, the rear section is higher then the front bit - makes it look like there's another level almost.

I've test fitted the ones I have and they sit much closer to the bumper and flow better with the side splitters in my opinion
Attached Images

G30 540i xDrive / BM3 Stage 2+ / Remus Exhaust / MSS Springs / MPS4S / 20" BBS CI-R / Eibach Spacers / xHP Stg 3 / MST Intake / Lots of Gloss Black
Appreciate 0