Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '19 M550i, '17 Silverado

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrider01 View Post
I can relate!
Mine sat at the port for 11 days. BMW Genius told me they can sit there for up to 2 weeks waiting for a ship to arrive and fill up.

My build was complete on 3/19 and didn't leave the port until 4/5. It's estimated to arrive in Brunswick on 4/23.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bastula View Post
Yes, I think the waiting at the port for up to 2 weeks is common occurrence now. At least it has been documented by several individuals so it's not a one off. That's the issue I had where all the M550i vehicles built before mine seemed to leave the port within days.
Well according to Genius and now MyBMW my car is at the port. Maybe that train of cars I saw on the webcam this morning really did have mine.

But, Genius did confirm possibility of 1-2 weeks at port. I find that hard to believe with the number of ships I see leaving Bremerhaven over the next several days. But only time will tell....

Have I mentioned how much I want my car??