View Single Post
      10-02-2019, 09:20 AM   #16
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
We are in the process of updating some hardware and so if you are getting a certificate error for the site, don't worry its ok. It will take us another 1-2 days to get our certificates re-updated

On a side note, the App probably will not be working too well during the next 2-3 days

Thanks
Thanks for the info. I just stayed away during the certificate noise, I didn't know if the Rooskies were trying to take down the country via enthusiast forums. All good now, but slow as 10w60 in winter. Page loads are a good excuse to poop, do laundry, wash the car, not at the same time. I'm sure you'll get it worked out, so I'm not complaining, especially since this is the best resource I've ever seen for our cars.

Do whatever you need to do to beef up the hardware and keep this forum running for another 20 years, but please whatever you do, don't go migrating to different forum software. I'm saying vBulletin is great, witness Xenforo taking over at all the VS sites, and it ain't pretty.

And if VS comes knocking, or IB, please let us know so we can either do a GoFundSomethingToScrewThoseGuys, or at least delete our accounts first.
Dinan Stg II Suspension • Remus Race • Gintani CF lip / CF quarter fins • Vorsteiner Type II CF Diffuser • BMW Performance CF Spoiler / black fender gills / black kidney grilles / CF mirror cover • Speed Element GTS CF side skirts • M3 GTS door sills • Lux Angel Eyes • body color reflectors • Alex@Alpine Stg I tune • AA filter
Appreciate 1
BayE301341.00