Drives: 08 E92 M3/21 Toyota Tacoma OR

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [9.00]
2021 Toyota Tacoma  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmr7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyraww View Post
I'm interested in getting the xDrive G80 when it drops (I'm military so I need the AWD due to constant unknown future base location weather) but I don't know if I want to lease or finance. It seems as if most people on this forum lease, and I'd like general advice as to why because I'm considering it for the first time.

I love cars. My problem is not being able to stick with them long term. I've had five in three years (F82 stock crank hub death, e92 rear ended at a stop light) and I always seem to have my eye on the new hotness within my budget. I can accept/afford a car payment forever. I do not aspire to ever have a paid off car because I get tired of them after about two years. Not worth it in my opinion. I also don't modify my cars much (wheels, suspension, and exterior goodies) so I figured I should deep dive. The only possible issue I foresee is I like to daily my cars (miles).
Thoughts?

Are you currently stationed overseas? If so we get a no hassle 10% discount direct from the factory. In addition, each option and/or package is also discounted at 10%. My total build for a M3 Competition, IOMG, Carbon Fiber Trim, Exec Pkg, and parking assistance with discount was $70,590 with delivery. Total discount was $7,810.
Currently in Florida but I will remember that. Thank you.