View Single Post
      03-06-2018, 02:20 AM   #4
DavidI
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C LCI

I went for Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra, with a coating of Exo3, with the wheel and glass treatments. I only picked the car up last week and water and muck wash off and bead beautifully but I expect they would anyway. There's a bit of 'emperor's new clothes' about the detailing world but I thought it was worth giving it a go, and when you watch some of the detailers in action I'd sooner they were looking after a new car than the regular car dealer's preparation.

I had the dealer do the mechanical bit of the PDI but not touch the bodywork and the detailer (Azuri Car Care in Stevenage, who were excellent) were the only ones to do anything with the paint. They then dropped the car back to the dealer just a few hundred yards away.

The Gtechniq CSU is warrantied for 7 years provided an approved detailer examines the car annually. Graham at Azuri charged £750 for a new car detail, and had the car 2 days. Time will tell, but I'm thinking it was good value.

Find your local Gtechniq company here - https://gtechniq.com/detailing-services/

Good luck!
Appreciate 0