View Single Post
      07-28-2019, 03:45 PM   #86
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

cant understand this amount of hatred for HAM and Merc.. im a fan of Merc' since early McLaren days which makes more than 20 years now with some breaks for Merc.. i can call myself fanatic but not a blind one though still rational..

slicks on wet and full wet is always a gamble for any car.. i remember such a race that i ve been with 26hp kart on full wet weather with slick tires that i had to lean each direction to get some grip on a corner or a straight.. had drive like a motorcycle and power sliding like a drift car for many meters just to stay on the track.. we re talking about Formula 1 and such a driver that has 5 F1 titles, 80 wins and 87 pole positions.. wins every 3 race, that he attends.. broke almost all the records till now.. this week was a bad one for HAM and Merc' since they re humans also.. he was sick on Friday that Merc' wasnt even sure he ll drive.. he spun 2 times but still didnt end up on a barrier.. even Max's race wasnt looking good when he spun in the beginning of the race.. from my perspective i never seen him making multiple mistakes on weekend that like Toto says anything could go wrong really went wrong as a team.. but HAM still didnt give up until crossing the line that even TV didnt show he was so close to get a point but went out of laps.. though now he got 2 points anyway after FIA found out illegal clutch position on Alfa's.. anyway to sum up, HAM never blocked the race track for avoiding others for putting a lap in, never hit deliberately more than once in different years to be a champ or anything like that like Schumi was doing.. you may be overwhelmed by HAM winning races but he is one best drivers out there as a package like duels on track, one lap etc.. was a really bad race but for me seeing a driver that has such stats like this still fighting for 1 point showed me how great warrior he is.. next week there ll be a new race weekend..