View Single Post
      10-11-2018, 09:19 AM   #120
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Man, I've been paying an exuberant amount of child support for the past 10 years and that ended about 2 weeks ago. I've spent most of my life trying to take care of and please everyone else, I'm glad to say it's finally my turn. Not married, kids are grown, house is paid for and now my future is finally mine.

I've been wanting to get some new ink for years but couldn't justify it financially...until now. Going with black and grey sleeves on both arms. I was a tattoo artist years ago so I'm already fairly heavily tatt'd but that was years ago and most of them need some love or to be covered up.

I don't see it as a midlife crisis as much as I see it as rising from my ashes.

e cineribus resurrexit is actually a phrase I'll have tatt'd on me somewhere and will probably be the first. I also want to incorporate a pawn chess piece with a crown on it.

I've already informed the girlfriend that if I start shopping for corvettes to call for an intervention and take me directly to a BMW dealership.

If it wasn't for my love handles and moobies, I would be skinny.

I was pretty skinny most of my life but the past few years battling PTSD and other depression issues, I've packed on some weight.
Fu*k Yeah! That's not a mid-life crisis by any means, that's a mid-life party. Good for you!!!!

When I got divorced from my first wife my buddies threw me a bachelor party. I think it's important to celebrate moving on to the next phase of one's life. Sounds like you are doing exactly that. Good on ya.

Post up a some pics of the fresh ink once you get it done. I don't think I've seen a tattoo thread on here, at least not in the last few years. Maybe I'll start one in a week once mine has healed up.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Kyngofpop676.00