View Single Post
      02-07-2023, 08:57 PM   #9
PLAY_HRD
GOT M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M550i xDrive Sedan

With all due respect to everyone commenting or reading this... I do NOT want to calibrate my foot too bad brakes, I want to fix the overly sensitive "grabby" brakes on the car so it drives normally. I've owned a lot of cars including numerous BMWs, and I test-drove a lot of cars including other models from BMW, so I'm speaking from a position of first-hand knowledge about what good and bad braking systems feel like. My assumption when I bought the car was that I would simply buy ceramic street pads to reduce the amount of bite, creating a smoother more linear engagement of the brakes. I'm blown away that no one makes an aftermarket pad for the newer M550. I've talked to BimmerWorld and my local BMW specialty shop and both said there wasn't anything showing up in their system. This is why I'm asking here, because maybe someone, even outside the US, may know a company that does make an aftermarket pad. OR, even better, I was hoping someone would know a way to adjust/recalibrate the brakes system.