Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeMo87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXY550 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan51 View Post
Thank you RK tunes.

Only performance mods are tune, catless dp with straight pipes
Congrats man. I just received RK tune for my car and I put it on a couple days ago. I tried it but there r some problems I ran into... My car lost all the back fires and it doesn't even pop on downshift or N gear anymore even though I ordered burble option. My car also goes into limp mode every time I try to launch it. Do these problems happen to you in the first couple of days of the tune?
Give us an update.

How do you like the overall power? Did you get a chance to dragy at all?
Yes I got my friend's dragy to test it out. Just did 1 run. Turns out I can only hold on to the Launch control for 1 sec max instead of the usual 2-3s on the stock m550i tune. Still waiting for RK tune to get back to me with my revised tune. I feel like the torque peak went from the stock 2kish to now 3.5kish rpm. And the car is indeed a lot faster than stock haha. I this is my first run on dragy with winter tires on. Hit 0-100km/h in 3.55s.[IMG][/IMG]
Very nice! Do you have any other performance mods done to your car? Downpipes, exhaust?
I'm assuming you were also running pump gas.

Was RK tune able to resolve the issues you came across?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan51 View Post
Thank you RK tunes.

Only performance mods are tune, catless dp with straight pipes
Congrats man. I just received RK tune for my car and I put it on a couple days ago. I tried it but there r some problems I ran into... My car lost all the back fires and it doesn't even pop on downshift or N gear anymore even though I ordered burble option. My car also goes into limp mode every time I try to launch it. Do these problems happen to you in the first couple of days of the tune?
Give us an update.

How do you like the overall power? Did you get a chance to dragy at all?
Yes I got my friend's dragy to test it out. Just did 1 run. Turns out I can only hold on to the Launch control for 1 sec max instead of the usual 2-3s on the stock m550i tune. Still waiting for RK tune to get back to me with my revised tune. I feel like the torque peak went from the stock 2kish to now 3.5kish rpm. And the car is indeed a lot faster than stock haha. I this is my first run on dragy with winter tires on. Hit 0-100km/h in 3.55s.[IMG][/IMG]
Very nice! Do you have any other performance mods done to your car? Downpipes, exhaust?
I'm assuming you were also running pump gas.

Was RK tune able to resolve the issues you came across?
I have a ARM catless downpipe and resonator delete on my car. I'm currently running 91map but i have just asked RK to change it to 93. I'm still waiting for RK to get back to me with my new tune and it's been 2 weeks.... they r taking a long time but I guess it's reasonable since NY is rlly bad with COVID-19 atm.
Appreciate 0