View Single Post
      10-06-2023, 12:06 AM   #17
stormchaser
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: NONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qsilver7 View Post
The padding used in the MC seats that have the massaging and/or ventilation feature is FIRMER...so if you have either of these options...its not the Nappa or Merino that is making the seats "feel" uncomfortable....it is more likely the firmness of the cushions used to prevent the occupant from feeling the fans, bladders, and massage bubbles.

If you bum is that sensitive...I would recommend not getting the massaging/ventilation features...or at least try to find an example so that you can feel the differences in the padding used with these two features.

#3 & #4 (the foam cushions) have different part nbrs based on the seat options. If you have massaging or ventilation...these parts are firmer than if you don't have these features:

I agree. I went to the dealer today and found that without those features the materials, especially Sensatec was very plush. Opposite of my seat. The dealer parts folks said they can order the foam cushions for the bottom portion of the seat. Would that new foam cushion circumvent the cooling cables and stuff under the fabric? I am surprised what a difference it makes with the cooling and massage features.
Appreciate 0