United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
I'll chime in as well because i do it everyday and find it laughable we have clowns here who do it too pointing others out!!!! I've suggested to Jason personally and a few of his moderators to simply take the time to make a specific sub forum for each vendor and you'll get no such bumping occuring daily and we can all list what we like in our own sub forum. Instead of wasting time writing a program to limit our bumps daily try doing this as i've been on many forums through the years with this type of set up. Unless of course you wanna write a code to limit how much this forum costs to be a vendor on????

My apologies to anyone this somehow offends but we all have a significant financial commitment here and thus want our threads seen!
Craig,
Thanks for chiming in. Yes, you are one of the culprits, and yes, I am glad you are at least being constructive and offering suggestions.

And to be honest with you, I actually do look at your posts.

But it's useless to us if vendors post "PMs replied" when the system has a pop-up that notifies when people have PMs in their mailbox. No need to everyday post with "PMs replied" when in actually, it's just bumping the thread.

Like I said, thanks for chiming in and explaining your situation. At least you are being constructive with ideas.
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
Appreciate 0