View Single Post
      01-22-2009, 01:49 AM   #27
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

No problem man... i'm aware of the notifications for PM's but its definately two fold in that i allow people to know i replied as well as bumping our threads. I didn't however think of it in the context of the new posts feature. I can't speak for others but when I do it I'm not exactly trying to upset forum members just doing it to bring our posts up top and into view. I also don't agree with how we have some vendors in here pointing fingers at others when first and for most it's not professional to do so to other paying vendors and second its easy for others (I'll take the chance to be a dick also and make my point) like tischer to judge when their the only OEM parts show in town on this forum. They don't need to bump their threads because simply put you have no competition here for business. I'll stress again my opinion of separate sub forums, it will eliminate the bumping and allow customers to check what particular vendors they use have to offer without the hassle of sifting through the other posts in the vendor area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92phreak View Post
Craig,
Thanks for chiming in. Yes, you are one of the culprits, and yes, I am glad you are at least being constructive and offering suggestions.

And to be honest with you, I actually do look at your posts.

But it's useless to us if vendors post "PMs replied" when the system has a pop-up that notifies when people have PMs in their mailbox. No need to everyday post with "PMs replied" when in actually, it's just bumping the thread.

Like I said, thanks for chiming in and explaining your situation. At least you are being constructive with ideas.
Appreciate 0