United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
I can't wait for the Z06.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
I am just absolutely floored by the fact that no CA dealers made it to the top 10. That's INSANE because if you pool the same data for ANY major automotive brands, typically 3 out of the top 10 dealers are in CA.

I think at one point, 3 of the top 10 BMW dealerships in the nation was based within a 15 mile radius in Orange County, CA.

I've seen more M2, M3 and M4 Competition Package cars near where I live than Corvette C7s, even though the C7 outsold them ALL. Wonder why Californians seems to have an aversion to Corvettes?
There’s no aversion to Corvettes in California. Here’s the list from 2015. Of 102 top dealers Corvette sales Cali has almost 10% of them totaling 1,167 sold. That’s almost as many as Kerbeck who by far sells the most in the country for a good chunk of the N.E. Seems to me like many bought their C7’s earlier and will keep them, trade in or sell private or waiting in anticipation of the C8. They didn’t factor in earlier years sales. A bunch buy cars out of state also to save taxes and likely other costs.
California is chock full of Corvettes and Corvette clubs.
https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2016...alers-of-2015/
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 08-30-2019 at 03:23 PM..
Appreciate 0