07-17-2019, 12:21 AM   #83
ZaGooser
Embodiment of Immaturity
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Porsche Macan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
That's fair if Pops thought of his vehicles as tools to get from point A to point B, but clearly he wasn't a discerning sports car enthusiast or driving enthusiast. The latter doesn't give a F what people think and will drive whatever he/she pleases for no other reason than it makes them happy to drive and own. But yeah, if you don't care about cars and have money, driving a black Benz is going to fly under the radar and draw less unwanted attention than say a yellow Ferrari would.

Also, I think the LCI is going to look awesome. From what I can tell, it looks like the grilles will be of similar shape and proportion to those found on the G20 3-series and not the 7er LCI.
My mother was into cars, as she grew up with a Datsun 240z and a 5er. She loved the 5 series since it’s powerful, and the average person wouldn’t notice. The 5 series is also practical, which is a plus. Personally, I’m planning on buying an 8 series Gran Coupe for the perfect balance of power and practicality, but for now, I’m using the good old ‘12 Volkswagen GLI.

I do hope that the LCI 5er’s grilles are similar to the G20 3er’s, as that would keep the car modest. I’m also really hoping that the 5er receives the new X5’s Laser Headlights because that would be pretty slick.

Last edited by ZaGooser; 07-17-2019 at 12:23 AM.. Reason: Adding more
Appreciate 2
CP911986.50