Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingBMW View Post
Basically what I grew up with too.

Why don't you buy a 911 or Ferrari dad?

I don't want people to notice it.

Could have gotten one no issue.
That's fair if Pops thought of his vehicles as tools to get from point A to point B, but clearly he wasn't a discerning sports car enthusiast or driving enthusiast. The latter doesn't give a F what people think and will drive whatever he/she pleases for no other reason than it makes them happy to drive and own. But yeah, if you don't care about cars and have money, driving a black Benz is going to fly under the radar and draw less unwanted attention than say a yellow Ferrari would.

Also, I think the LCI is going to look awesome. From what I can tell, it looks like the grilles will be of similar shape and proportion to those found on the G20 3-series and not the 7er LCI.
In the private practice medical field it doesn't look great to show up in an extravagant vehicle.
Why? I couldn't care less what my doctor drives as long as they're a great doctor. If they drive a Ferrari or rolls Royce or something then I'm happy they're able to enjoy their success.
Thats great, but believe me, not everyone sees it that way, and people get very angry.
Appreciate 2
530iDriver1707.50
clee1982797.50