View Single Post
      11-09-2019, 11:58 AM   #26
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Ok so just wanted to update this. Basically found out it's for the incentives as someone said. If they are short a car or two to meet the incentive goals they basically sell it to shell company to meet the quota. They have to hold it for 100 some days then they can resale as CPO.

I only had 2 dealers quote me $19k OTD for a new one, first dealer was total shit show, poster child for sleazy car dealer. Actually wanted like $19,800 and I'm sure they would of then tried to fuck her on finance or something else.

Other dealer claimed they had all the colors except the one she wanted for $19k how convenient. So ended up going to see this new/cpo car. Exact color she wanted, car was brand new, still smelled new, still had stickers and stuff inside. Ended up buying that one for $19k OTD.

Now the way the warranty works out its basically she gets 3 year 36k miles or whatever standard new car bumper to bumper is. However her powertrain gets extended by the CPO to like 100k miles/7 years, she also gets the 4 year maintenance.

Lastly the dealer was a pleasure to work with unlike the one we visited before. Everyone was exceptionally nice and nothing was changed on us, even the financing was better than she expected. So all in all happy with the results! Thanks for the advice.
Appreciate 3
zx10guy5149.50
clee1982797.50
minn1914034.50