02-18-2020, 08:20 AM   #11
Adcampo
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Yeah, I think I'll skip the parking/display key. I'll do some more research on the ceramic controls. Hadn't seen anything about reflection.

I gonna skip the dynamic handling package. I rarely switch between suspension choices. Even with my M cars. I know the 4 wheel steering and roll control is helpful in tight spots and on twisties. My wife has it on her Q7. It's probably best I don't drive one with it or I'll want it

My big must have options are comfort seats, executive and the assistant packages and 5 spoke 20" wheels. Full leather too.
I assume you have tried the comfort seats for an extended test drive and are happy with them. The forum is filled with folks who like one seat or another and hate one seat or another. The only answer, IMHO, is to find the one that seems to work and get an extended test drive to be certain.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I haven't' tried the comfort seats. I have ventilated in a few of my cars and love them. I'm guessing they'll be fine for me.

To be even more honest, I haven't even driven the 550 or any G30 yet. Maybe I should do that before anything else