View Single Post
      01-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #1
bimmerlife208
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530i X-Drive

Advice needed for G30 purchase in USA

Hi everybody. I have been following this forum for a while and am very grateful it exist. I have been a BMW enthusiast and planning on my first BMW purchase this year. My other previous purchases include a Honda Accord and Acura TL. I had originally planned on buying the BMW F10 but I changed my mind and have been waiting for the release of the G30. My only concern holding me back was the reliability of German car. Has the reliability improved? I am excellent with maintenance. My Japanese cars have given me no problems.

I looked over the pricing sheet for the BMW 530i X-drive and with all the options I want the msrp is around $55,000 - $60,000 USD. For the experts here that have negotiated prices from dealers previously, how much off the msrp can I expect? What other items should be negotiated? A friend of mine suggested asking for 0% APR because I have a excellent credit score. My friend also suggested asking for 2 additional years of BMW maintenance. Please assist as this will be my first time dealing with a new BMW purchase
Appreciate 0