stealth.pilot
Knight Commander
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2014 911 Turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerlife208 View Post
Hi everybody. I have been following this forum for a while and am very grateful it exist. I have been a BMW enthusiast and planning on my first BMW purchase this year. My other previous purchases include a Honda Accord and Acura TL. I had originally planned on buying the BMW F10 but I changed my mind and have been waiting for the release of the G30. My only concern holding me back was the reliability of German car. Has the reliability improved? I am excellent with maintenance. My Japanese cars have given me no problems.

I looked over the pricing sheet for the BMW 530i X-drive and with all the options I want the msrp is around $55,000 - $60,000 USD. For the experts here that have negotiated prices from dealers previously, how much off the msrp can I expect? What other items should be negotiated? A friend of mine suggested asking for 0% APR because I have a excellent credit score. My friend also suggested asking for 2 additional years of BMW maintenance. Please assist as this will be my first time dealing with a new BMW purchase
I typically pay $1000 over invoice.

If you are buying, don't by a 530i xDrive. It will be a short model year with the 2018 beginning production in July. By August 2017 530is will be heavily discounted in end of year closeout and will likely go below invoice. I've seen this before.

You can lease any time of year, but buying a 5 series 4 months before end of model year makes no sense.
Appreciate 1