09-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #112
94JZA80
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1994 BPU Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
yes it will far outrun at 135 and once a few more tweaks are done probably kill the 135 hard on teh track too.
yeah, even if that power hurts you in the twisties, you'll more than make up for it on the straights. to be perfectly honest with you, i think a ~stock 135i would have trouble shaking a ~stock e36 M3 on the track despite the power advantage. the e36 M3 grips and handles so damn well...the 135i not so much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
Nick is also tuning the sick Estorial Mcoupe that is profiled here as well. He stands alone when it comes to OBDII BMW F/I tuning. He's the man.
i know...i drove it the other night (perks of being the owner's brother)...and let me tell you its ! right now its running on a slightly modified stage 3 tune and only 13psi - it pulled the Supra pretty good last night too . hard to imagine how fast its going to be once it goes back to Nick to the true custom tune.

anyways, back on topic, i'm getting excited about your car . its pretty cool to have a 35R build and a PT6262 build going on the same forums at the same time.