View Single Post
      06-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #1
Evolution Racewerks
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M340i,15 M4,12 328i,08 135i

EVOLUTION RACEWERKS | N54 & N55 Spring FMIC for Z4 35i & 35is Now Available!

What's up Z4 owners! We just recently had a N55 and N54 Z4 owners come in to test fit our intercoolers and we're happy to say that it is a direct fit!

Some quick information about our intercooler kits:

-Large 20"x5.5"x6" (26.5"x5.5"x6" with end tanks) High Density Bar & Plate Construction Intercooler Core
-Cast end tanks for improved durability and internal flow characteristics.
-Mirror polished finish on intercooler assembly and piping.
-Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth) finish on intercooler, end tanks and all piping. Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler fins against damage from road debris (rocks).
-Includes a set of complete all aluminum upper intercooler piping. This replaces all OEM rubber hoses with hard piping for improved throttle response and faster boost spool up.
-Improved intercooler inlet and outlet pipes for better flow characteristics.
-Intercooler piping features beaded ends, silicone "hump" hoses and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
-Optional Carbon Fiber Shrouding to direct airflow through the intercooler for improved efficiency.
-Maintains ALL factory components.
-Includes all hardware needed to install.
-Developed under the harsh conditions of racing on our 135i Race Car.
-Limited Lifetime Warranty.

-All components, piping, cores, are produced and manufactured in the U.S.A for superior quality. Every single intercooler that we ship out is hand checked and pressure tested in-house for superior quality control.

To keep this thread short and to the point, please check our website for additional information and testing on our intercoolers here: http://www.evolutionracewerks.com/node/50

Pictures:

Appreciate 0