View Single Post
      11-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #43
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

I own both as well (Older Bond SMP circa 1997 and Sub C). Both are great watches and when I purchased my Omega back in 1997, I couldn't afford a Rolex (Paid $1000 for SMP and Sub's were going for $$3200 back then). Fast forward to present day, able to afford the Sub C now so I bought it last year. I love them both, I wear the Omega as a daily as I'm outside and teaching all day and wear the Sub on my days off. Is the Rolex worth 8X the value of my Omega? Probably not, I really don't care. I enjoy both and I plan on keeping both and passing them to my kids one day.

OP, can't go wrong with either. Get the one that you like. Like many has mentioned before, the Rolex will hold it's value better than Omega's.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0