08-18-2005, 03:18 PM   #8
AskNiko
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i + 4Runner

Garage List
06 325i  [0.00]
PCS - I will never do business with them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36_325i
I'm sorry about the wait for your car but was it PCS's fault or something that they had no control over? If it was PCS that screwed it up, that's enough to tell me to go w/ the other guys.
I conducted business with Pentagon Car Sales (PCS) in Naples, Italy. I also had to deal with the PCS head office in Germany a couple of times to help me resolve my issues. The head office was no help. I guess it boils down to your salesman. There are people in this board who used PCS in Germany who ordered their cars last March and took delivery last June.

Bottom line - I will never use their services again and will not recommend them to any of my friends.

My original salesman was good but was replaced due to internal problems within PCS. Word on the street was he wasn't selling enough cars so they brought in a new guy from out of town to raise the numbers. His replacement talked a good game but did not deliver. He even managed to tick of the people and customers in the area. I am not the only unhappy customer. I guess management still thinks that he can boost the numbers.

Due to my experience, I will take my business elsewhere specially when the prices are the same. The European Delivery program is another viable option. You can even time your return with a holiday in Europe.

Good luck to you and take care of the troops.

|U.S. Spec. 325i | 6 Spd. Manual | Titanium Silver | Black Leatherette | Aluminum Trim | Sports Package | Xenons | Sat. Prep. |
Appreciate 0